HOME: Urban Outfitters Homeware Haul

11:51

I'm so excited, my first 'haul' post! And it's homeware, I absolutely love homeware. I could fill my whole living space up with pretty, lovely things I absolutely don't need. If I bought everything that I thought would look nice in my living area, I'd probably have to end up renting another house for just storage.

That being said, I think Urban Outfitters has an amazing range of homeware. I don't know much about their clothes, but I do know that I absolutely love their homeware. And I do think that it's incredibly expensive sometimes. Thought that obviously doesn't stop me from buying some nice stuff every once in a while. So most of this haul I actually bought on vacation in Dublin, but I also ordered some stuff from their webshop. I have to tell you guys, though. My photography skills aren't that great yet, so bear with me, please.




So, I bought this incredibly lovely smelling candle, the PF Candle Co. Teakwood & Tobacco Soy Candle. I already had one but I completely burnt it so obviously I had to get a new one. I really, really love this smell. It's my favourite scented candle. The smell is really woody and cozy and home-y. A bit campfirey, fireplacey kind of. As I can understand that the tobacco might scare you off, it's very subtle and it' doesn't nearly remind me of cigarettes. Just fits into the smell of the candle as a whole. And apart from the really nice smell of this candle, it also looks so lovely and cozy. It's got that whole vintage bottle/jar kind of look. I also bought the 'Blessed' mug, because it just really screamed my name and I just really, really wanted it. I definitely love all the Urban Outfitters mugs but this one in particularly. I did get it in sale, though, so I can't link you to it.



I also bought a daily journal, the Banana Leaf Daily Journal. I think it looks absolutely lovely, I like the whole banana leafed homeware thing that's going on right now and it looks really good with the imprinted golden characters. But apart from the look of this journal it's also really convenient and helpful. It isn't a journal for just one year, you can actually write down the dates yourself. This is something I really love because I'm not the kind of person that uses a journal or a planner every day, so this way the pages wont go to waste. On each page you start with filling in the day or month, whichever you prefer. Again, I do really like that because you will be able to make a plan or to do list for a day, a week or a whole month, rather than having empty pages because you just don't need to plan some days. Than you fill in the objective, the goal. The page gives you a 24h timetable, a very small one I should add, but I personally wouldn't use it that much anyway. Than the page has a square for notes and a lined square for a 'to do' list. At the undersides of the page are three smaller squares where you can write down your objectives or projects and next to that it leaves a small empty space for doodles. The whole journal gives me a really non-committal vibe. I don't have to use it every day, could just grab it whenever I need it. It doesn't give me the pressure of a normal 'to do' list, but it's kept fun with the doodles and the notes. I'm really happy with this journal and I think I'll use it a lot for the new study I'll attend next school year.

The next thing my eye fell on was the 'How to be lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life Book'. I recently got the 'How to be Parisian wherever you are' book and although I haven't finished reading it yet, I can already tell that I really like it. It's a book written with humor, about the woman, her lifestyle, fashion and beauty. I really like the way it's written and I kind of expect the same of the 'How to be lovely' book only it'll be focussed on Audrey Hepburn. I have only read a small part yet but I do think I'm going to like it a lot. After all it's about Audrey Hepburn, what could go wrong?



The last two things I bought aren't really homeware, but they'd look good in your interior anyway and I got them at Urban outfitters. I got a Bomb Cosmetics Bath Blaster in the color/smell 'Cherry Bathe-Well. It consists of coconut, white chocolate, milk cookie, vanilla, cherry, marjoram and chamomile. Basically, it smells like happiness in the form of a cute little cherry-pie ball. I haven't tried this brand of bath bombs before so I'm really curious to see what it'll be like and if they'll be as good and as lovely as the Lush ones. And I bought this lovely, lovely phone case. The Skinnydip Pink Glitter Flamingo iPhone 6 Case. I recently got a new phone and because I'm really clumsy I wanted a nice phone case, so I ended up ordering this one. I think it's so cute and you can actually feel the glittery parts of the flamingos, which I really like. It also makes the grip on the phone a bit more rough and as I get quite clammy hands (ew) from holding my phone for a while, this is really convenient.

Though I still have a very filled wish list at Urban Outfitters webshop, this is it for now. I hope you enjoyed reading this, I at least had a lot of fun buying it. Let me know your favorite homeware store in the comments.

Love, Ilona

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images